Sunday, December 21, 2008

We have snow... lots of the powdery white stuff and I love it! I am not so sure that everyone feels the same as I do, but what can one do?? Yesterday, the snow was blowing sideways and every time I looked out the window while painting, I fell off the ladder. Humph... I am fine, only one ding that I can see (or rather feel) in my shin. Since I removed the blinds to work on this project, I now have unlimited visions of street lights and neighbors walking the streets at all hours of the night. Conversely, I think they have an unlimited view to the inside of my world, I am dressing in the bathroom needless to say! While I have undertaken quite the project to keep me busy in my seemingly infinite time off, I am loving the Hot Coco brown and it is exactly what I have been wanting for a long time. Secretly, I have envied Deb's idea of waking up in a room that felt like a mocha latte and now.. voila, I have it! I ordered new blackout blinds yesterday, so that should about finish off the Snow Storm 2008 Spending Spree. They are the whip cream that finishes the mocha latte.

I got a small energy spurt this morning and decided to clear the walk ways, due in part to the fact that Baily can't seem to make it all the way out the back to the 'grass' because the snow is so freakin deep! I found almost a foot of the white stuff back there and it was quite a chore to dig it out. Needless to say, I am glad I did as it is coming down once again. Ahhh, the peace of it all. Here are a few pictures of my day, enjoy!



No comments: