Monday, December 15, 2008

Been a long time since I posted here but this is what is happening now... We have our 3rd day off from school today because of all the ice and little bit of snow. This is exciting but also a little bitter-sweet as it is darn slickery out there and hard to get around for things like... Christmas shopping. Deb and I went shopping the other day and that was good but I am by no means done (not even close). I have finished putting the tile down in the kitchen but can't finish sealing it because I need to be able to air it out and it is just too cold. It looks great and I got the best compliment from the neighbor about how it looks. In the end, I think slate may be a bit cold but it fits with the materials that I picked for the counter and cabinets and I am very happy with it. I took the scooter for its first tune-up but can't go pick it up because it is too slick and cold. They put the license plate on it for me so it is ready to go as soon as the weather gets a little better. If gas prices hold, I will pay basically nothing to ride it. 100 miles= $1.65.. Not bad! What else... Oh, I got my hair done yesterday. Steff and I had girls day out with shopping (she got the cutest top!), drinking hot chocolate and gossiping while getting our hair prettied. We had to throw in roundi-bout sushi to top it off of course! All in all, time off for bad weather isn't so bad.

No comments: