Saturday, August 30, 2008

What Stacey Has Learned So Far About Her Scooter:

1. It is really cold going 50 mph at 7:15 am (yes mom, it can go that fast)
2. It gets a lot of attention
3. Mike makes fun of me, but really I think he is jealous
4. I may have already started a trend at work
5. The second gallon in the tank goes a little less far than the first one, when it says empty, fill it up
6. Eateries smell really good driving by, trying to resist the quesadillas at the Westmorland Market on Wednesdays is tough
7. The perspective is different from a lower sitting position, the other day I actually missed where I was headed because it looked different, seriously
8. Getting a motorcycle endorsement is super easy
9. I need reflective tape on the backside, Amy wants me to wear a bright orange vest...
10. Gloves are necessary in the morning
11. It really does get 97 miles per gallon
12. It is Pacer Blue (fortunately and unfortunately, all at the same time)
13. A lot of stuff can fit in that little space under the seat
14. DMV is really slow
15. Speed bumps can be super fun!

1 comment:

Amy said...

P.S. My mom said you also need a flag.

Let's bedazzle you a vest soon! :)