Sunday, October 14, 2007
Ok, Ok, Amy you win... and I need a beer about now so Hello Road Maintenance! A lot has been going on in the past month. Started school, coaching volleyball, bought new furniture, stopped mowing the lawn, went to a math conference (yes, I did...), ate at Toast a few times, shopped at Ikea some, visited Wendy and Martin, took the dog to the river, lost my roommate, began looking for another, became a soccer fan, and am playing on a team who is in 1st place! Last week was the busiest week ever and as of Sunday night, I think I am ready for the new one. More to come... Here is my new couch though, look at the delicious chocolate leather...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is about dammmmm time!
Just for that, you get a beer.
But only one...
okay... maybe two.
:)
Post a Comment