
I am participating in the LIVESTRONG Challenge this year, doing the 40 mile ride. My team, Friends of Jimmy Fowkes, has almost 10 members! Our team name is a former Waluga student who survived a brain tumor and all of the harsh side effects that go along with it. Last year, he was the top Portland money earner.
I need to raise $250 by September and would like each of my family and friends to consider donating to this ride. Even if it is only $5, that would help. Here is the link, all you have to do is click and sign up... super simple. This is a good cause and I am proud to be helping to make a difference.
I guess seeing the Tour de France has inspired me to get out on my bike each day making for a good preparation regiment. Today we rode 25 miles down to Clackamette Park. In going there, I found a good place to take Bailey to play in the river. Whooppee!
2 comments:
Update yer dam blog en then come over an have beers wit me!
Heart you, friend!
SEEEEERRRRRIIIIIOUUUUUUSSSSLLLLYYYY!!!!! Update yer dam blog! Or no beers!
;)
Post a Comment