Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Wedding Bliss

As most of my friends and family already know, my friend Wendy is getting married this weekend. I am the Maid of Honor.
I went to get some ideas for my hairdo this evening and walked into the salon in time to hear, "She's getting married?! That just can't be right..." Denise was referring to me, gasping as she said it. The appointment was scheduled as Wedding Consultation. Not my wedding... but my hair will look really cute!
On the wedding note, I think I have a final draft of the hair comb that I am making for Wendy's veil. I kind of like the disymetry of it and I added some sparkling "bling" to break up the look.
I have been busy this week getting all the things I need for the weekend~ it's a lot of work. I can't imagine planning a wedding. No wonder people hire planners to do the job... When I do decide to get down to it, I think that I will go camping and have everyone just show up with their RV... what do y'all think of that good idea?
As it is, I am leaving for Friday Harbor on Thursday morning and am very excited about this long weekend. Wendy will no longer be Harless, which is what I have called her since I was in the 7th grade. I am looking forward to getting to know her as Mrs. Mollatt...

No comments: