Tuesday, March 20, 2007

3 days, I am not counting

I am not counting the days until spring break. I don't know that there are only 72 hours until I can have a glass, or heck, the whole bottle of that German wine I bought (spicily called Polka Dot...) I don't know that there are only 3 days until I am free for 9 whole days.

As I write this, it occurs to me that I sound like I don't like my job or that I am tired of it. Sometimes that is true, but in general, I do like my job. As Deb said, I am never bored. I can't predict what will happen next at any given time. Today, one of my students kept saying 'Crap'. I told him I was going to Crap Tax him. Imagine the funny look he gave me... then the funny look on my face when I actually heard what I had said. Off from the side another said, "why don't you Crap Tax me, I am not worthy?"

During 6th period, I had had enough of one students 'fibs' and lies (yes, I told him that he is a lier). After about 5 minutes of lecturing, he spouted a really bloody nose. As we left the office, I heard the counselor say something to the effect that I had slapped him around a while... wish I could! Actually, I like this kiddo, it's his parents that I could do without.

On another note, and my end note, I just sneezed so hard that it scared Bailey and I thumped my forehead on the top of my computer... time for bed.

No comments: