Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bloggeritis

I know, I know... I haven't written anything for a long time. My most sincerest apologies (to anyone who may actually read it on occassion). I could say I have been busy, which may be true but not a valid excuse. I could say that I have nothing to say, but that would not be entirely true (when have I not had something to say?) or I could blame the computer for technical difficulties. No, I have a great set up here, super happy with the new computer.

The truth~I look at my own blog sometimes 3 times a week and think how dissatisfied I am with it. Deb has a great new look to her blog (and maintains 2 of them...I must be a huge slacker!), Amy always has something funny to say (I am not that funny or insighful), and many of you have LOTS of blogger friends that are listed on the sidebar. My list is short... Steffanie, help me out here.

Wow, that almost sounds like a pity party- but it's not. I am going to try to do better and vow to figure out how to make my by page more like me. I am even unhappy with my blog title, it might be changing as well...

Vowing to do a better job blogging and to get back onto Barkdust's Friends list,
ME

1 comment:

Deb said...

You're ALWAYS our friend! And we'll link to your blog if you're going to keep it updated :) Seriosly, I don't think we omitted you ON PURPOSE when we got the new barkdust up and running.

You'll be on the blogroll soon!