
I rode in the Bridge Pedal today. Not 1 bridge, not 5... but all 10! My odometer read 44.2 miles when it was all said and done. I felt for a while that I was halfway to my aunt’s house in Rainier on my way to St. John's. The views are amazing from the tops, as I only ever get to see that stuff going 60 miles an hour. I read this is the 2nd largest gathering of cyclers in the nation- whoo hoo Portland! I rode with Nate and Deb, Nate's pace being a little faster than mine. Deb has a mean pace as well, not sure she knows it... I wrapped up the day eating a monster breakfast in Sellwood before biking the last leg of the day up-hill to my little house in SE. Honestly that was the hardest part. I was a little leery of the miles today, but I found that not only can I do it, but I feel really good. My butt might not tomorrow morning, but that will fade. Hope I can be a decent volleyball player tomorrow night.
No comments:
Post a Comment