Ok, I had writers block, 14 times! I try to blog and have many thoughts to put down but I haven't been to get something on here that makes me happy. And I have had plenty of things to make me happy.. Mom visited and we had a great little Mother's Day weekend. Saturday Market and a Beaver's Baseball game. Funny to hear your mom yelling "Boo!" to some young, hot stud on the field! I have gardened the heck out of the back yard, and it's gorgeous. Everyone who has been in it agrees- and that is another thing that makes me happy. I have regular visitors. Friends and neighbors alike just stop by.
Today, I bought a road bike. The Trek Pilot- WAY COOL! I took if for a little spin, love it! I had forgotten how much I loved to bike until recently. Gotta thank Deb for that one... Since I am out of stuff for the moment, I will sign off in fear of having yet another "draft" in the hopper and not acutally publishing anything (I was not lying about the 14 attempts before this one...)
Today, I bought a road bike. The Trek Pilot- WAY COOL! I took if for a little spin, love it! I had forgotten how much I loved to bike until recently. Gotta thank Deb for that one... Since I am out of stuff for the moment, I will sign off in fear of having yet another "draft" in the hopper and not acutally publishing anything (I was not lying about the 14 attempts before this one...)
1 comment:
Your new bike is SO FOXY! What a hottie bike! (sorry, that sounded so MySpace of me). It's true though, your bike is gorgeous... just like your yard... just like you! Cheers to you, my beautiful friend! I'm so lucky to have good ones like you in my life. :) Amy
Post a Comment