Sunday, February 05, 2006

Finally, one project complete!


I was not sure that I would ever be able to say it, but it's true! I have finished one room in the house and I am thrilled! Dad will be so proud (if he ever gets up to see me). I have obsessed and toiled and labored and I think my friends think I am nuts. Technically, this project has been a year in the making. It started with the tile work in the tub. Beautiful white subway tile sets the stage for what would become a blue-green, quiet and soft room that makes you feel good to be in. After replacing the window, most of the accessories, and the molding around the floor and painting the whole room- I am now happy. Tomorrow I will order the blinds so that the whole world cannot see right into my shower and my brain can begin thinking of the next thing to do...

3 comments:

Amy said...

GOR-GEE-US!!!!

Looks very nice, girlie!

Woot!

Deb said...

Yay!

deb

Anonymous said...

I couldn't be any prouder of this lady. She is wonderful. YESSSSS I am prejudice. Wonderful job.