Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Blogger Blues

Blogger Blues…

I have realized that I am a terrible blogger… I have thoughts all the time about what I want to talk about and share, but never seem to get them through my fingers and into the computer.  While my thoughts are probably not as numerous as Amy’s or as thoughtful and regular as Deb’s I do have them (thoughts).. I am thinking of my friend Janelle who is a teacher in the Oregon Trail School District and is on strike.  While I am not always happy with my job, I am thankful that I am employed and get a regular paycheck.  I often think of my sister who is bogged down in the workman’s’ comp. program, see previous blog that left the reader hanging with “more to come”.. and no more came (bad blogger!)  Poor Steffie is doing her best to keep from crumpling under an insane system that basically is tempting her into drug addiction (which she is not falling for) and that is almost accusing her of faking injury.  How injured and broken does a person need to get before they will offer to fix them??  I get so frustrated to think about it, but again, I am glad that I am healthy and able to do the things that I want to.  Random things go through my mind all the time, like this- Today I coached another volleyball game where we lost.  I am tired of losing!  Also, I analyze each and every step of my bionic dog and wonder if his leg is alright, sometimes I swear he is limping or pulling his leg up.  I wonder what kind of sleep I will get tonight; do I really need to be waking up at 5 o’clock each day?  Since I am tired, but elated that the Chicago White Sox just won the World Series, I will sign off and go to bed.  More to come (and that is true)..

No comments: